5) The Jump Bug: When jumping, press and release the jump button in mid-air. Gabriel will jump again immediately after landing. How this one escaped everyone involved in the game’s development is beyond us.
4) The Epileptic Camera: Seriously. Go to the Vygol Village stage and do not move Gabriel to realize how shaky the camera is. Fire Michael J. Fox and smooth that shit!
3) The Framerate: A beautifully rendered game… when paused. Be nice and make it run at least like God of War III. We are nearing 2013, for chrissakes.
2) Get Rid of the Linear Platforming: That includes the godawful Titan battles. Sure, they are pretty, but in the end is just lazy programming and the result is far from enjoyable. We are not asking for Shadow of the Colossus here, but if you want to rip it off again at least give us some chewable gameplay.
1) No More Chupacabra: The worst misfire ever in Castlevania history. Not only this game was made by a bunch of spaniards who royally failed to notice the little bugger is misnamed as fuck, they had to make a complete annoyance out of him. Also, his bloody damned voice: “COOOEY, OVER HEEERE”. Gotta puke BRB.